Modifying an order
How do we modify an order? It's easy! Using the Lion Order Editor app makes it so, giving you more free time for yourself and for other stuff. Check out this short video for a quick demo:
Didn't quite catch that? Not a problem! Let's take it one step at a time with these instructions:
1. Launch your Order Editor app and click Go to Orders.
2. Click on the order that you need to modify.
3. Click the More Actions drop-down menu and choose Order Editor by Lion Apps.
4. Modify the customer's order as needed. In the image below, we edited the quantity and made it 3 pairs.
5. Click Update Order.
6. A pop-up window informs you about the new balance due for this order as well as the collection process. Just hit Ok.
When you go back to the Orders list, you will now see the new order with the latest details and the old order being cancelled.
And you're done! It's that easy.